Monday, November 28, 2011

Aly and Mike

I went to one of my best friend's baby showers and made her a canvas for her new baby girl.  While I was there, I met a really fun friend of hers who's daughter was getting married.  She wanted me to make a canvas for her daughter for a wedding gift!  What an honor!  I must say I was a little nervous... I mean seriously, it was the gift the MOTHER OF THE BRIDE was giving to THE BRIDE!  So I got a lot of details and got to work... Details: They were dancing to You are the Best thing.  She was walking down the aisle to Somewhere Over The Rainbow (how fun is that?) and then I added all of the wedding day details to the calendar.  I absolutely LOVED making this one.  What a sweet, special piece.

 I got an email from the mother of the bride and this is the adorable frame she put it in.  The wedding was at a barn in Texas so I thought it was just perfect.
Congratulations Aly and Mike!

No comments:

Post a Comment