Friday, December 23, 2011

It's a Wonderful Life

I always get a little sad about this time each year... a couple of days before Christmas.  I hate thinking that it is all going to be over in just a couple of days!  I know a lot of people are ready for it it be "over" but I just LOVE the Christmas music on the radio, the lights around town, and especially watching my three year old just fall in love with the magic of Christmas.  I hadn't even had one second to make any Christmas canvases, so last night I stayed up late and made a "Winter" canvas.  So much to look forward to, I can't be sad! 
Merry Christmas to all!
I don't usually do a lot of "sparkle" but I guess I needed a little bit this time of year!

Oh... and then I decided to make one more
Because it truly is the most WONDERFUL time of the year!


2 comments:

  1. These are drop dead gorgeous Lindsi! Truly masterpieces! I hope to see some of your work at Tulips this next year. I am sure it will sell as soon as soon as it comes through the door!

    I hope you and your family had a truly magical Christmas! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am beyond thrilled with our work of art! It was such an unbelievable, heart-warming surprise. I really did tear-up when I saw it. Thank you, thank you for documenting our love and travels in such a beautiful way. It means so much to us. XOXO

    ReplyDelete