Sunday, February 12, 2012

Sharlee Rother Photography/ B and Wynn

Last Summer my Father in law had his 70th birthday.  It was a big blow out and a lot of family came in town from Iowa, Nebraska and Minnesota.  We had a lot of fun, but I can tell you one thing... I did NOT want to be responsible for capturing photos... no way... no how... SO I called on Sharlee Rother, a local photographer and she did a fabulous job.  Last week she did mini sessions at her house for Valentines Day pics of kidos.  I took CG over there for a chance of getting at least one great pic of the boy who hates to be in front of the camera!  Look how cute they are!






We had a blast and the best part about it is that it didn't take very long at all!  This boy has no patience with photos! 
Shar also asked me to make a canvas for her of her sweet babies, Beckham and Rowynn.  This is the finished product hanging in her house.  I think it is one of the sweetest ones I have done because she wanted the verses that she prayed over her children when she was pregnant with them on it.  I truly believe that these children will live into God's purpose for them because of the intentional prayers for them and their amazing parents. 




1 comment:

  1. I need to contact this photographer the next time I get the boys pics taken! Every single photo is absolute perfection! I love the patterned backgrounds she used too, so vivid!

    As for the canvas you created, I love that you included the prayers so personal to the children and their mother. I know they will cherish it forever. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete